Your spiritual practice is sacred and the space that you choose should be special. You may need only a cushion or you may decide to adorn your space with symbolic items and create a sacred altar to make your contemplative time with the Divine special. The best decision I made was to learn how to bring the elements into my morning ritual and meditation.
Included in your Altar Kit are intentionally curated items to help represent each element. You will have:
- Yellow Flourite Crystal Tower
- Sharpens intellect, enhances ability to retain and integrate information
- Prehnite Crystal Tower
- Balances feminine and masculine energies and helps you connect to angels.
- Blue Adventurine Crystal Tower
- Calming, balancing and helps you to communicate clearly.
- Red Jasper Crystal Tower
- Stone of vision, burns away negativity.
- Citrine Crystal Tree
- Represents prosperity, joy, inspiration, and strengthening your will.
- Peridot Crystal Tree
- Increases abundance, and self-esteem and releases the past. Helps to balance emotions and mind.
- Blue Calcite Crystal Tree
- Calms the body, brings inner knowing and dissolves limiting beliefs.
- Red Jasper Crystal Tree
- Powerful physical and spiritual connection, red jasper is burns away negativity.
- Air Intention Jar
- Seagul feather
- Fire Intention Jar
- Organic charcoal
- Water Intention Jar
- Earth Intention Jar
- Sand from Wilmington Beach
- 4 tealight candles
You may use these pieces to create or supplement your sacred altar. These balance the elements of your altar and help you create the sacred space you need to connect with the Divine.